Download the ACE App now! Go to your app store to download and search "ArkBar ACE." Once you have downloaded the app, login using your username and password from www.arkbar.com.
BlackBerry App (you must use a mobile bookmark)
Available for Android, BlackBerry, iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. The ACE app will let you search, find and connect with other members, receive the latest news and events, and participate in your community discussions all from your smartphone or mobile device.
The app is pre-populated with all of your contact information to save you setup time. Features include:
- Directory - with the mobile app, you can quickly access your ArkBar colleagues. Search the directory by first name or last name. Click a member's phone number to direct dial; click the email address to instantly send email; or click the street address to map location.
- News - Read the latest announcements from ArkBar; Follow the ArkBar Twitter stream; read recent blog postings and access documents posted to your ArkBar Community Resource Libraries.
- Events - View upcoming ArkBar CLE events right from the mobile app.
- Discussions - Collaborate with your fellow ArkBar members directly from your mobile device! All of your ArkBar Committees, Sections, and Governing Entities are available via the mobile app. After you initially log in to the ACE app, you can post new messages, reply to another member's messages or simply follow the discussions. (If you find that you primarily participate in your Communities via the mobile app, you may want to change your subscription settings on ACE to "No Emails" so you don't also receive postings via email.)
- Messages - View your direct messages from fellow members.
- Libraries - Access shared documents directly from your mobile device through your community libraries.
- Contacts - Save your contacts directly to your mobile address book. Contact information is automatically updated as your contacts update their information.