When it comes to law firm marketing, blogging, SEO, social media, and reputation management are all cornerstones to successful web promotion, and we've put together a short guide to get lawyers started. Read the guide.
What's New at Clio
· Clio This Month: How to Customize Clio For Your Practice. Are you a family lawyer or a civil litigator? Either way, you can easily customize Clio for your practice. Here’s how.
· A Lawyer’s Guide to Marketing Your Firm Online. Whether you’re interested in blogging, social media, or SEO, our guide has plenty of tips to help make your online marketing efforts more effective. Download it for free.
· What Lawyers Can Learn From Mary Meeker’s Internet Trends Report. We took a look at all 355 pages of Mary Meeker’s highly-anticipated yearly report on
internet trends, and pulled out the key points lawyers need to know. Read them here.
· 5 Tools to Take Your Modern Law Firm to the Next Level. Allie Rumpanos of Fujitsu talks about the key tools every modern law firm needs to successfully go mobile. Find out more.
· 6 Things Lawyers Must Do Before Going on Vacation. It’s summer, everyone’s favorite time to take a vacation. Make sure your firm is ready first. Get the checklist.